Ohio BMV Handbook 2024
The Oklahoma drivers Manual is published by the State of Oklahoma Department of Public Safety and covers the following topics.
- Applying for a License – what to bring, written exam, vision screening, fees
- Restrictions and Renewals – license expiration, changing name, and address
- Safety and Courtesy – driving defensively, road rage, collisions
- Signs, Signals, and Markers – regulatory signs, warning signs, guide signs, pavement markings
- Speed Limits – night driving, basic speed rule
- Parking – angle parking, parallel parking, hill parking, unlawful parking
- Driving Tips – transmission, posture, cell phones, emergency kit, floods
Will I Pass The Oklahoma Written Drivers Exam?
Rather than hoping and wishing to pass your Oklahoma Written Drivers Exam, why not be fully prepared on test day. While the driver’s handbook is a great way to begin gathering the knowledge needed to prepare for the exam, it’s not everything. It’s important that once you become familiar with the material found in the handbook, you test yourself. A great place to start is by taking advantage of the Oklahoma DMV Practice Tests here. The practice tests simulate the questions on the official Oklahoma written exam, so you won’t have any surprises on test day.
By using the handbook together with our practice tests, you can help ensure that you will ace the DMV written exam the first time.
Think You're Ready for the Ohio Permit Test?
Find Out Before You Take the Exam.